5.23.2012

My day in a few pictures...

{are you on Instagram? if so, follow me! i'm @jkyamzon :)}
So, this is what was supposed to happen today... run at least a 5K on the track while the two older boys did their tennis lesson.  What really happened today... cuddled with sick baby on the couch for two hours while the boys did their tennis lesson.  Once the poor little guy went down for his nap I ran downstairs on the DREADmill while the big boys make blanket tents upstairs.  At about mile two, I started to get blisters. However, I was determined to get the 5K done so I took of my shoes and ran barefoot the rest of the way. I know not everyday will go as planned. Today was one of them.

Side note: Blisters, huh?! That's nice, since the triathlon is in less than two weeks. I don't foresee myself taking off my shoes during the race, so now I'm considering socks.

Aaaanyway, that was my day.  How was yours? :)

2 comments:

  1. I get blisters on my arch in my Nike Frees if I run more than 2 miles in them. (With no socks).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouchies! I love my Nike Free, they're like socks! I'm getting blisters on my heels in my Zoots :( Only when I run though, not when I bike.

    ReplyDelete