2.16.2012

P90X Day 30

Whaaat? The first 30 days of P90X are done? That's cah-razy, considering the first time I tried this I only finished two weeks.  That's because the first two weeks are the hardest.  But I think I remember reading somewhere one time that since humans are creatures of habit it takes about 14-21 days of doing something to get used to it. Also, my awesome Beachbody coach, Rhonda, posted something on Facebook the other day that read...

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

So true.  It has become a habit.  Even for my kids, "Mom, are we going to the basement now so you can do your workout?"  So, how do I look after 30 days?  The changes are subtle, but there are changes.  I've noticed some trimming in the waist and toner arms.  I still have a way to go, 60 days to be exact, but I'm getting there.


1 comment:

  1. Good job sissy!!! And goob job boys motivating mom! You look great!

    ReplyDelete