2.22.2012

Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas

Are you on Pinterest. I love Pinterest!! This morning as I was browsing, I noticed (and repinned) a bunch of my friend Christina's pins for healthy things to eat.  This was one of them...

Chicken Fajitas.  How easy is this?!

First, I cut up both red and white onion and some mini bell peppers.  I sprayed the bottom of the pot with cooking spray, tossed in the veggies and seasoned with a little salt and pepper.


Then, I added some chicken breast and seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder and lemon zest (the recipe called for lime juice, but I don't have any lime on hand and I always have lemons).  I added about a cup of chicken broth, too, just so it doesn't get dried out.


And that's it!  Cover and set on low for 6-8 hours, or high for 4-6 hours.  I happen to see this recipe at 9:00 am so I'm going for low and slow.


See you at 5:00 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment