7.09.2010

31 Weeks

Alright, so I've been majorly slacking in the photo journaling I was so gung ho about. I'm now 31 weeks and I have three photos to show for it. Oh well, guess that what happens with the third pregnancy. Poor kid doesn't even have a name yet.

The second trimester was a breeze, went very smoothly. The third, however, is taking it's toll on my energy for sure. Actually, what energy?? Not to mention the tossing and turning (and pee'ing) all night long. I can't complain too much though because the baby is growing right along just as he should (have I mentioned that it's another boy?).

We are anxiously awaiting your arrival, little guy. And I promise I'll have a name for you soon. :)


1 comment:

  1. You are THE cutest thing ever! I miss you with all my heart. Of all places, I was thinking about you the other day when I was in the shower. I miss you so, so much.

    ReplyDelete